Procharger High Output Stage II Intercooled Supercharger - Complete Kit (15-17 GT)
Features & Details
- Complete Kit - Tuner Included
- Bolt on 65-70% More Horsepower
- P-1SC-1 Supercharger
- 10 psi of Boost
- Larger Air-To-Air Intercooler Included
- nGauge Handheld Tuner Included
- 91 Octane Fuel Required
- Designed for Stock Applications Only
- Fits 2015-2017 5.0L GT Mustangs
The stock Coyote powered GT Mustang came with an awesome 435 Horsepower and 400 lb/ft of Torque from the factory, but after installation a ProCharger-equipped 5.0L S550 Mustang can make 65-70% or more horsepower at the flywheel. Thanks to the industry's coolest charge air temperatures, the unmatched power gains are delivered with maximum reliability and everyday drivability.
High Capacity Intercooler.
If you have the desire to continue modding your Mustang even after adding a ProCharger Supercharger, then this is the kit for you. The air-to-air intercooler included with the Stage II Kit has a higher capacity than the High Output (HO) Kit. This Stage II kit will accommodate additional modifications as you continue to transform your Mustang into the highest horsepower beast possible.
The ProCharger Stage II Intercooled System comes 100% complete and includes ProCharger self-contained supercharger, air-to-air intercooler, Deatschwerks 95 lb/hr (1000cc) Fuel Injectors, JMS PowerMax Fuel Pump Booster, intercooler tubing, brackets and a nGauge handheld tuner.
This ProCharger Stage II Intercooled Supercharger System is specifically designed for use on the 2015-2017 GT Mustang equipped with the 4V 5.0L Coyote V8 engine.
This Complete Supercharger Kit is designed to be used on stock applications, as Procharger will only provide a tune for the stock motor with stock exhaust or most aftermarket axle-back and cat-back exhaust systems. If your vehicle is no longer stock and has been upgraded with an aftermarket throttle body, cold air intake, headers, off-road mid-pipe, etc..., Procharger will not be able to provide a tune for your modifications. For modified vehicles, it would be best to purchase a Tuner Supercharger Kit so you can have a local Dyno Shop custom tune your vehicle with your aftermarket upgrades.
Procharger Supercharger Systems are built to order for our customers and accordingly, we require you to submit additional information about your vehicle using this form. Because of this there is a 14 day lead time on orders once your information is received.
Once the Customer Information Form is filled out, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number in the Subject line, so the order can be processed.
- P-1SC-1 self contained supercharger
- Boost (PSIG): 10
- Includes Larger Air-to-Air Inter Cooler (compared to the HO system)
- Includes Dedicated 8 Rib Belt Drive
- Includes nGauge Handle Tuner
- Includes 95 lb/hr (1000cc) Fuel Injectors
- Includes Fuel Pump Booster System
- Includes intercooler tubing and brackets
- Professional Installation Recommended
- 91 octane fuel required
What's in the Box
- P-1SC-1 Supercharger
- Air-to-Air Intercooler (compared to the HO system)
- nGauge Handle Tuner with Supplied Tune
- Deatschwerks 95 lb/hr (1000cc) Fuel Injectors
- JMS PowerMax Fuel Pump Booster System
- Dedicated 8 RIB Drive
- Intercooler tubing and brackets
Fitment: 2015, 2016, 2017
The HO and Stage 2 ProCharger systems also give Mustang owners multiple options in both the performance and appearance arenas, with your choice of polished, satin, or black finish for both the brackets and head unit. As well as multiple intercooler sizes to best fit the HP level of the customer.
Installation is the easiest of any Mustang supercharger system to date, and a customer can install this system in his/her garage with common hand tools, in a day. And for the collector/leased owner in mind, both systems are 100% reversible, with no trimming or cutting to any factory O.E.M plastics or hardware.
PROCHARGER 2015-17 MUSTANG GT SYSTEM HIGHLIGHTS
- 55-60% gain with P-1SC-1 complete system on 8 psi, quality pump gas
- Up to 70%+ gain with P-1SC-1 tuner kit and custom tuning
- Even higher gains possible with modified motors
- OEM quality bolt-on design and finish
- Belts can be changed without removing supercharger
- 3 supercharger and bracket finish options–Polished, Satin, or Black
- Pulleys can be changed without removing supercharger
- No cutting of radiator hoses, or trimming of factory coolant fan
- 100% reversible
- Handheld tuner available
- Retains the factory brake cooling ducts
- Self contained oiling head unit, with CBC billet gear case and impeller
Stage II System:
- 8-rib dedicated belt drive system
- P-1SC-1 up to F-1R (600 HP to 1,225+ HP)
- 300+ HP gain with P-1SC-1 complete system on 10 psi, quality pump gas
- 100% reversible, no permanent modifications, no drilling or modifying
- Patented 8" supercharger crank pulley that fastens to the factory balancer
- Belts and pulleys can be changed without removing the supercharger
- Upgradable to “Red” Race bypass valve
- Handheld tuner available
HIGH EFFICIENCY STREET/STRIP SUPERCHARGERS
The ProCharger P-1X and D-1X head units feature the robust, self-contained gearcase that is standard on most ProCharger models, but with a new aerodynamic compressor design that creates cooler charge air temperatures and more horsepower at the same boost level than our industry-standard P-1SC-1 and D-1SC. This higher efficiency design was engineered to be a bolt-in replacement for P-1SC-1 and D-1SC equipped systems and has even greater max-power potential.
These new designs are built on the same proven technology that propels the P-1SC-1 and D-1SC models to near 4-digit power numbers and slightly beyond, and feature the same step-up ratio. The compressor side of the supercharger (the volute and impeller) was redesigned with greater efficiency and less parasitic engine load in mind. This means less heat and less power needed to turn spin the impeller–and that adds up to more horsepower.
Both the P-1X and D-1X superchargers fit into the same brackets as P-1SC-1 systems and will be an optional upgrade for those who want increased performance on otherwise stock, modern V8 engines–to the tune of 10-15 more flywheel horsepower at the same pulley size (with stock motors running standard boost levels)!
- More power per psi, more maximum HP, and cooler charge air temperatures
- 10-15 flywheel HP gain with P-1X on otherwise stock, modern V8 automotive engines
at the same boost level and pulley size (vs P-1SC-1)
- Even larger gains possible at the same boost level with built and modified motors
- P-1X™ is 875+ HP capable and is a direct bolt-in upgrade for the P-1SC-1
- D-1X™ is 1000+ HP capable and is a direct bolt-in upgrade for the D-1SC
- Designed for today’s high flowing modern V8 engines producing 300+ naturally aspirated HP
- Available now as optional upgrade with ProCharger Systems and Tuner Kits
- Highly durable, High HP designs with a compact new state-of-the-art 9.0" housing/volute
- Higher efficiency produces cooler charger air temperatures and reduces parasitic engine load
- Uses same proven gearcase as P-1SC-1 and D-1SC–also available with standard or reduced noise level
- P-1X/D-1X volutes are slightly larger than P-1SC-1/D-1SC volutes